Happy Birthday Vail
It's a 4-day party at Vail's premier hotel as we toast the world's greatest ski resort.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Cocktail Reception and Book Signing 7-8pm
- Book signing with Shirley Welch, author of Vail: The First 50 Years. Books available for purchase for $21.99 plus tax.
- $25 plus tax & gratuity includes welcome cocktail and hors d’oeuvres by Sonnenalp Executive Chef Steve Topple
- Ludwig's Terrace
Fabulous Femmes in the King's Club 8pm
- Get your groove on with tunes from the 60s, 70s and 80s
- $19.62 cover includes glass of wine, beer or well drink. Tax included, gratuity excluded.
- Join us for dinner in Ludwig’s before the show and get in free!
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Colorado Ski & Snowboard Museum and the Sonnenalp present: Climb to Glory: The Legacy of the 10th Mountain Ski Troopers
- Documentary film benefiting the 10th Mountain Division Society
- Narrated by Jeremy Bloom
- Introduction by Chris Anthony
Retro Ski Fashion Show & Dinner in the Sonnenalp Ballroom $62* per person includes
- Cocktail Reception, Documentary, Fashion Show, Dinner, Dessert
- Schedule of events: 6:00 Cocktail Reception | 6:45 Documentary
| 7:30 Dinner & Fashion Show
Friday, December 14, 2012
Get Your OOmpah on at the Swiss Chalet!
Traditional European aprés Ski party 4-7 pm
- Live entertainment by the Original Blue Cow Oberlohr Band from 1962!
- Cocktails and special aprés ski menu
Swiss Chalet will be open for dinner starting at 7:30pm
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Ludwig's Birthday Gala
6:30-7pm Anniversary Reception. Dinner reservations available.
- Dom Perignon Anniversary Reception in King's Club library with complimentary glass of Dom Perignon plus light hors d'oeuvres
- Entertainment by Britt Herrington on piano
- 4-course celebration dinner in Ludwig's
- Option to purchase one bottle of limited edition David Lynch Vintage 2003 Dom Perignon Brut Champagne at a very special Birthday Bash price of $155 per bottle*
$62 per person plus tax and gratuity. Wine pairings available at an additional charge.
Ask about limited seating for our Dom Perignon Vail 50th Anniversary VIP Dinner in Ludwig's Stuberl.